Commands for Scripting face expressions

MakeHuman python API, python plugins, etc

Moderator: joepal

Commands for Scripting Section in Makehuman

Postby Problematicproblem » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:09 am

Hi, I want to write a script, that automatically changes a models customized expression and imports every model with different expressions in blender, where they can be combined as shape keys. Nevertheless I cannot find any other commands for the makehuman scripts (utilities - > scripting ) section except for the examples in makehuman.
In the Makehuman tutorial by Rick Murphy he explains that there are more commands which one can use, but I cannot find anything in the documentation of Makehuman that helps.
Problematicproblem

Commands for Scripting face expressions

Postby Problematicproblem » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:19 am

Hi, I want to write a script, that automatically changes a models customized expression and imports every model with different expressions in blender, where they can be combined as shape keys. Nevertheless I cannot find any other commands for the makehuman scripts (utilities - > scripting ) section except for the examples in makehuman.
In the Makehuman tutorial by Rick Murphy he explains that there are more commands which one can use, but I cannot find anything in the documentation of Makehuman that helps.
Problematicproblem

Return to Python scripts