3d character

Discussions about MakeHuman, Blender and MPFB. It is ok to ask for general Blender support here, even if it isn't directly related to MakeHuman

3d character

Postby lithichok » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:09 am

I want to make a 3d character of my friend. I have found a way of doing it using face gen and daz studio, but i was wondering if there is a free way to get a character based on a real human apearance?
lithichok

Re: 3d character

Postby barberlike » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:01 am

You can try importing the reference image into Blendergeometry dash online
barberlike

Re: 3d character

Postby leaveplant » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:39 am

lithichok wrote:I want to make a 3d character of my friend. I have found a way of doing it using face gen and daz studio, but i was wondering if there is a free way to get a character based on a real human apearance?

Hey there! Creating a 3D character of your friend sounds like a fun project! While FaceGen and Daz Studio are popular options, there are indeed free alternatives available.

One option is Blender, a powerful and free 3D modeling software that offers tools for creating characters from scratch or using reference images. You can use Blender's sculpting tools to mold a character based on your friend's appearance, and there are many tutorials available online to guide you through the process.

Another option is MakeHuman, an open-source software specifically designed for creating realistic human characters. MakeHuman allows you to customize various aspects of the character's appearance, including facial features, body shape, and clothing.

Both Blender and MakeHuman offer flexibility and customization options, making them great choices for creating 3D characters based on real human appearances without breaking the bank. Good luck with your project, and I hope you have fun bringing your friend's character to life in 3D!
run 3
leaveplant

Return to Blender and MPFB