Attachments
belt.jpg
green_tomato

Re: Various Blender Renders

Postby green_tomato » Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:31 pm

green_tomato

Postby green_tomato » Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:51 pm

Rendering in Blender helps with the image quality. But sending the resulting render through an AI like Stable Diffusion, MidJourney or Dall-E can improve things even further.

Step one, left side of image: Choosing pose, character and clothes in MH.
Step two, not shown here: Rendering both image and z-buffer in Blender.
Step three, right side of image: Putting the rendered image into Stable Diffusion and the z-buffer output into ControlNet's "depth" model.
Attachments
faye_sd.jpg
green_tomato

Postby green_tomato » Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:53 pm

And while we're at Cowboy Bebop characters, here's Ed:

green_tomato

[NSFW] Re: Various Blender Renders

Postby ch8r3d » Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:01 pm

Hey all, new to the MH Forums. Have been playing around with MH / MFBP2 - Here's a Render of my default 3D Character - Neveah (Heaven spelled backwards).

Camera_0000.png
Rendered with Radeon Pro Render

artnude_neveah.png
This is with Cycles.

Fully posed in a beautiful way - yes she is naked, however I do plan on making my own clothes for her; I have a background as a Photographer so wanted to encapsulate some Artistic Nude conceptualisation and lighting.

Naturally I also have the Photographer 5 plugin for Blender (I do know how to use the Default Blender Cameras and lights however I like to go for Realism).

Running 3.6 atm.

For all interested - Dual Boot Win 11 Pro Dev Ring & Void Linux - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 32GB Ram, Single AMD Radeon RX6600 8GB (I would like a Radeon Pro W6600 and that's about all the spec info people need :D.

Hope you all enjoy!

Greets from me, CH8R3D.

P.s. [FULL DISCLOSURE] I have Asperger's along with Stress Related Fibromylagia (All over body pain) so I'm not interested in online gearhead flame wars about who's got the bigger GPU / manhood or whatever people want to roast about - So please with all due respect, don't try to intimidate or make a rise or even attempt to troll with me. We're mostly all adults here and the days of trolling internet forums for me are done - 4chan is dead; anyone attempting the aforementioned will be told quite sharply, and bluntly to f*** off. I'm here to showcase work; learn and maybe provide some awesome content along the way whilst I'm learning different various things within Blender (Like Geo Nodes, Hair, etc, Stitching, Mocap/Animation with Rokoko / Mixamo / OpenFace and FACS), and potentially sharing my knowledge and teaching people a thing or two.

Regarding my Name, it states "CH8R" my name is intentionally spelled "PC Hater", however it's really "P. Chater" ;). This stops people from saying "Chatter", "Charter", "Cheddar". However, I don't really hate; unless people do the above I have a zero tolerance on bullying. If you bully; I'll bully back. 2 wrongs don't make a right sure; however I was taught in life that you give what you get; and that usually gets me banned from online communities.

Neveah's Message to the Haters.
SUCKMYCLIT.png
For the Haters.
ch8r3d

Postby spamrakuen » Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:54 pm

Hi Green Tomato,

I've made some tests with some of your very nice clothes:

rei-ayanami.png

yoko-tsuno.png

Not renders, just screenshots inside makehuman application.

More details here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13993&start=10#p59172
spamrakuen

Postby green_tomato » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:57 am

Great job getting that anime look to work in M.H.!
green_tomato

Postby green_tomato » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:52 pm

Here's a little test of Sagerfrog's Glasses 1 (by spamrakuen)
Attachments
sagerfrogs_glasses1.jpg
green_tomato

Postby Ricardo2020 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:08 pm

This is excellent. She has a proper wattle jowl. Those glasses look wonderful on her.
Paddle faster. I hear charango music!
Ricardo2020

Return to Gallery