Aarushi

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Aarushi

Postby Manuel » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Well, Blender has Suzanne, Renderman has the teapot, others have the Stanford's happy Buddha...
We have Aarushi [*].

Modeled by me upon the makehuman standard female mesh, she will be used for all our rendering experiments.

Aarushi.jpg

Best,

Manuel

[*] Aarushi is an indian name. It mean: "first rays [of sun]". A perfect name for a subject of raytracing rendering. Thanks to Abhishek Gupta to suggest me the name.
Manuel

Re: Aarushi

Postby tjindy » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:20 pm

Really nice :)
tjindy

Postby Marbury Intermedia » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Another hot jump into the future of the MakeHuman project. Congrats.
Marbury Intermedia

Postby elgregor » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:51 pm

:| For me she is too... you know, exaggerated and generic - you see a lot of similar CG women. I think we need something special, more customized, distinctive.
Sorry for my English
elgregor

Postby Sepiroth2 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Any chance of a tut on how you got that kind of quality, the skin on my standard (what make human chucks out) looks terrible
Sepiroth2

Postby joepal » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:00 pm

So, posing and render? Was that done in blender or using makehuman+aqsis?
Joel Palmius (LinkedIn)
MakeHuman Infrastructure Manager
http://www.palmius.com/joel
joepal

Postby Marbury Intermedia » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:22 am

Hey, what a great idea. What about a good tutorial or Tips and tricks. We could get out models that would rival the likes of Daz-3D and Poser.
Marbury Intermedia

Postby Manuel » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:41 pm

joepal wrote:So, posing and render? Was that done in blender or using makehuman+aqsis?

Hi Joel,

well, character done in MH, exported in Blender and rendering in Blender too.
But later this will be the standard output of MakeHuman only.
As you know, I'm reorganizing the team and our communication tools ;-)

Best,

Manuel
Manuel

Postby Manuel » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:57 pm

Marbury Intermedia wrote:Hey, what a great idea. What about a good tutorial or Tips and tricks. We could get out models that would rival the likes of Daz-3D and Poser.

Modelling in MH is easy...the tutorial, in this case, will be focused mainly on posing in Blender and the rendering...So I think is better to wait all is done in MH :-)
Manuel

Postby Manuel » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:06 pm

elgregor wrote::| For me she is too... you know, exaggerated and generic - you see a lot of similar CG women. I think we need something special, more customized, distinctive.

Exaggerated...well, I admit to have used the "super-stimuli" proportions for the body parts, but I pay attention to avoid a coarse big breast and the over pumped lips...

Btw, I agree with you about to find a way to make her more special, adding something of distinctive.
She is still a work in progress, so suggestions are welcome. Consider this as "Aarushi 1.0".

Any ideas?

Best,

Manuel
Manuel

Next

Return to Gallery