MakeHuman model in b4w fashion configurator

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

MakeHuman model in b4w fashion configurator

Postby Joshea » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:17 pm

I'm doing a beta run of a fashion configurator in blend4eb, and used a MakeHuman model. The slip dress, made with MakeClothes 1.1.0. The boots, by punkduck, are from "user contributed assets". The rest was done in blend4web.
Here's the 1:49 minute test video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZQzOFr_Y2o
Joshea

Re: MakeHuman model in b4w fashion configurator

Postby punkduck » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:50 pm

Joshea wrote:I'm doing a beta run of a fashion configurator in blend4eb, and used a MakeHuman model. The slip dress, made with MakeClothes 1.1.0. The boots, by punkduck, are from "user contributed assets". The rest was done in blend4web.

I like this idea. Just a question: is it possible to use textures in the configurator? If so it would be nice. You can do that with the motor cycle suit and the additional "kill bill"-version for example.
Is it also possible to reduce gloss in the future? For the boots it is okay, but for a dress not so much.

And no problem, as long as you mention the names when using CC-BY assets, you can upload everything to youtube, at least I'm happy to see my assets them there ;)
punkduck

Re: MakeHuman model in b4w fashion configurator

Postby Joshea » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:47 pm

punkduck wrote:
Joshea wrote:I'm doing a beta run of a fashion configurator in blend4eb, and used a MakeHuman model. The slip dress, made with MakeClothes 1.1.0. The boots, by punkduck, are from "user contributed assets". The rest was done in blend4web.

I like this idea. Just a question: is it possible to use textures in the configurator? If so it would be nice. You can do that with the motor cycle suit and the additional "kill bill"-version for example.
Is it also possible to reduce gloss in the future? For the boots it is okay, but for a dress not so much.

And no problem, as long as you mention the names when using CC-BY assets, you can upload everything to youtube, at least I'm happy to see my assets them there ;)

I'm not sure what you're asking, because that's what's happening when an icon is pressed, the texture changes on the dress or boots. I would like to eventually have the configuator set up to change different styles of heels or soles on the boots along with a selection of textures.

Yes, a configurator texture can be done on a motorcycle suit. The real hard part would be if you wanted to change the style of zippers or buttons in the configurator. The learning curve is steep, at least for me.

Agree, the gloss on the dress is way too much.

Thanks for the feedback.posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=16238#
Joshea

Return to Gallery