Human?

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Re: Human?

Postby wolgade » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:27 pm

Ok, let's have a close look. Unfortunately this will reveal some details that are still unfinished business.
close-up.jpg
pcb.jpg
I decided to model the electronic components by myself, because I couldn't find anything on Blendswap that met my requirements.

For the proxy, I had to add some edge loops on the face and removed the inner part of the mouth.
proxy.jpg
wolgade

Postby Mindfront » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:34 am

wolgade wrote:Ok, let's have a close look. Unfortunately this will reveal some details that are still unfinished business.
What details? it looks like a fully working PCB (google translate) :D
Mindfront

Postby wolgade » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:18 am

Mindfront wrote:What details? it looks like a fully working PCB

If you look closely you'll notice that the PCB is mirrored. Unfortunately the legend printing, also called silkscreen is mirrored, too. I had the idea to fix this, but this would require to repaint the whole PCB. If you're familiar with electronics you'll notice a bunch of copper lines going straight to the edge of the PCB. This is nonsense. I had to make a diagonal cut and this is plain to see.
wolgade

Postby Mindfront » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 am

wolgade wrote:
Mindfront wrote:What details? it looks like a fully working PCB

If you look closely you'll notice that the PCB is mirrored. Unfortunately the legend printing, also called silkscreen is mirrored, too. I had the idea to fix this, but this would require to repaint the whole PCB. If you're familiar with electronics you'll notice a bunch of copper lines going straight to the edge of the PCB. This is nonsense. I had to make a diagonal cut and this is plain to see.

Now that you mention it :lol: It was a long time since I watched a circuit board so the memory has faded.
Mindfront

Previous

Return to Gallery