the daily life of models

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Re: the daily life of models

Postby wolgade » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:18 am

The pixie outfit looks great. Very detailed and simply lovely.

Nice idea to use a light emitting fairy although you're not the first one to present a fairy this way.
wolgade

Postby punkduck » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:49 pm

After I used Dani for a rather sad and helpless character I will show her in the opposite way. My friend Elvaerwyn gave me an inspiration to do a scene which I normally would not have done half a year ago. Mainly because I have no idea about this. So this time I had to "investigate" in another direction. So I made Dani a dominatrix this time. But as always influenced by some metals bands I watched, I had to do a pose you normally will not see in this location :shock:

The triangle-based assets were high poly and very special. They fit to different sizes even in breast region which normally isn't simple.

To that's life: one week you are dominant, one week you are sad and weak. Never forget, we are humans and humans have different spirits. ;)

dani_bdsm_room.jpg
punkduck

Postby punkduck » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:11 pm

Back to something more common. ;)

Finally I'm able to answer the question of RobBaer,

So you already know Leska, her son Maksym, but who is the father? Well in between I am able to present Andrej. All the forenames are used in Russia and Ukraine. Therefore I need a family name that should remind me of the Russian word for happiness "сча́стье" (pronounced shastye), So their family name should be Shastov. ( I am pretty sure that the real name Shastov has nothing to do with the word luck). So here are Leska Shastova, her husband Andrej and son Maksym.

Thanx for the assets (Mindfront) and of course all the help and also critics. I had the goal to neither create a bodybuilder nor a boy group guy. So it was quite hard but I got help from Elvaerwyn and Wolgade judging me. So many thanx to you, It took me a long time for posing the fingers of both characters btw :?

family_shastov.jpg
punkduck

Postby wolgade » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:34 pm

What a nice family. Even better: There seems to be a place on earth where it's still warm. I'd like to go there immediatetely.
punkduck wrote:It took me a long time for posing the fingers of both characters btw

I really can't imagine why. :lol:
wolgade

Postby RobBaer » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:36 pm

Just catching up on the forum...

Very nice work. Getting mesh humans next to each other without going through each other is a horrendous task but you made it happen times 3. I continue appreciate your use of tan lines.

Finally, nice to see a model in a committed relationship. ;)
RobBaer

Postby punkduck » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:57 pm

RobBaer wrote:Just catching up on the forum...

Very nice work. Getting mesh humans next to each other without going through each other is a horrendous task but you made it happen times 3. I continue appreciate your use of tan lines.

Finally, nice to see a model in a committed relationship. ;)

Of course she is. It is a virtual intact world. :D

Well the collaboration with Elvaerwyn gave me the push to do the character finally. When men create males ... :oops: ... we don't see things at ourselves that only females will notice. Or real artists are able to do this maybe. I'm still learning.

So I did another picture. The background is a photo of Portorož (Slovenia). I created a pavement similar to the one at the location. The sun must be placed very low behind the background picture. Normally you can't see it then and the sun has no effect. The trick is, to keep the background picture (emission shader = 1) only visible for the camera (using IsCameraRay from the Lightpath-Menu) and made it invisble for all other calculations using a transparent shader. I desperately needed the shadows ...

The clothes for the male: A big thank you for the fan-art shirt to Elv. It saved me some time. I did the jeans for males in between. The shoes are the normal ones out of the standard set ;)

sunset-in-slovenia.jpg
punkduck

Postby Mindfront » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:39 pm

MakeHuman romance at its best. Most adorable family images and great "in between" looking male character. Sometimes I wonder what food you eat as you are so fast making quality assets, like a superpunkduck, or can it be the music :lol:. (Also noticed Elvaerwyn's Mindfront fan art tshirt material, which honor, thank you! :D )
Mindfront

Postby punkduck » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:47 pm

In collaboration with Elvaerwyn I did a helloween scene. All clothes except jeans and shoes of Andrej are made by callharvey3d (devil assets) and of course by Elvaerwyn (all female assets), As you might see: Leska and Andrej are still very happy.

Mindfront wrote: MakeHuman romance at its best. Most adorable family images and great "in between" looking male character. Sometimes I wonder what food you eat as you are so fast making quality assets, like a superpunkduck, or can it be the music :lol:

Hmm, mostly I have to concentrate and my kind of music is sometimes counterproductive :? . Well the assets I did in between are mostly not clothes the last time. Just parts to fill the gaps. My friend Elv is creating these things faster than I can do it. The assets I did this time: pumpkins, gumbears, candy canes, lollipops. Typical done after watching Blender tutorials ;)

halloween.jpg

Edit: color of candy canes changed ... looked more like Christmas instead of Halloween :oops:
Last edited by punkduck on Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
punkduck

Postby Mindfront » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:45 am

Andrej looks a bit like a sci fi vampire ;)

punkduck wrote:Hmm, mostly I have to concentrate and my kind of music is sometimes counterproductive :? . Well the assets I did in between are mostly not clothes the last time. Just parts to fill the gaps.
I imagine :lol: Your other 3D models included :D
Mindfront

Postby punkduck » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:41 pm

Mindfront wrote:Andrej looks a bit like a sci fi vampire ;)

punkduck wrote:Hmm, mostly I have to concentrate and my kind of music is sometimes counterproductive :? . Well the assets I did in between are mostly not clothes the last time. Just parts to fill the gaps.
I imagine :lol: Your other 3D models included :D

I had to re-upload picture. These candy canes had Christmas colors. Most funny, Elv told me that, I changed it before uploading and uploaded the wrong picture :roll:

Yes Andrej is like me, normally people are sometimes really good when they create Halloween costumes etc and dress up as a devil, zombie or whatever. For me it is like wearing a jacket and a hat, that must enough. So I took the devil clothes out of the assets, my jeans and here you go ... :?
punkduck

PreviousNext

Return to Gallery