how to export all expressions at once ? PLEASE HELP

Discussions about MHX2 and other plugins that are developed outside the scope of MakeHuman. Note that bug reports should go to the respective code projects and might go unseen here.

Moderator: joepal

how to export all expressions at once ? PLEASE HELP

Postby danFFFX » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:44 pm

how to export all expressions at once ?

if i've a character that i made but i need to export all the facial expressions not one by one but all the expressions at once is there a script to use in order to get a working result ? PLEASE HELP
danFFFX

Re: how to export all expressions at once ? PLEASE HELP

Postby joepal » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:51 pm

If all you want to do is use expressions in blender, you can use MHX2. It has an expression panel allowing you to set an expression in blender rather than at export.

If you need to export to somewhere else, you'd have to write a script to achieve this, which would not be trivial if you don't already have some experience with MH coding.
Joel Palmius (LinkedIn)
MakeHuman Infrastructure Manager
http://www.palmius.com/joel
joepal

Postby danFFFX » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:10 pm

i export from makehuman to maya and i don't know how to write a python code , i need a code to use it to export all expressions at once instead of manually export more than 50 expressions i expoer them as .obj , thanks for your help
danFFFX

Postby Deacon2099 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:17 pm

Hello,

I have the same problem. I'm importing to Blender. Can you give a link to a solution that will allow to export to Blender more than only one face expression or body position?
Deacon2099

Return to MHX2 and other plugins developed outside MakeHuman